P.O. Box 43
Pelion, SC 29123
Owner Operator Requirements
Drivers must have the following CDL class(es): Class A
Driver’s minimum age required to work: 21 years old
Driver’s minimum amount of experience required to work: 12 month(s) of experience
Will you hire a driver with a DUI? Yes, if DUI is at least 10 years old.
Will you hire a driver with a felony? No
Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years: 3
Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 years: 3
Do you hire Teams? No
Estimated Miles Per Week: 2500-3000
Estimated Home Time: Varies- Home Weekends
Paid Weekly: Yes
Fuel Discount Card: Yes
Owner Operator Services
- Home-time Guarantee: Get Driving, Get Paid, Get Home; Every Weekend
- Consistent Freight: You keep driving, we’ll keep providing freight.
- Fuel Card Program: Get Rewards for the Fuel you use.
- Fuel Tax service: Services to Keep you On the Road.
- We Recognize your Success: Annual Safety Recognition and Awards.
- Direct Deposit: No need for extra trips – you’re on the road enough.
- Easy Access to Pay History: Access to online pay statements.
- Upfront Escrow NOT Required: Current market rates paid annually, with interest paid quarterly.